Draft Climate and Science Policy &
Affordable Energy Policy
- Abolish the Carbon dioxide Tax and all 19 associated legislations.
- Cancel all agreements obliging Australia to pay for foreign Climate Action and payment to the United Nations and foreign institutions.
- Restore farming, fishing and manufacturing industries to again become competitive and thrive. Cut green tape. Environmental impacts to be assessed by the scientific method and empirical evidence not NGO’s pushing ideology and political agenda. Low cost, reliable, environmentally responsible energy.
- Abolish the Renewable Energy Target (RET), stop all subsidies for so-called alternative energy schemes including solar and wind that are transfers of wealth from the poor to the wealthy and support practical cost-effective research into energy efficiency, reliability and dependability.
- Support reliable, low-cost power generation. This has previously been Australia’s strongest competitive advantage.
- Hold a Royal Commission (or similar) into climate science and identify whether any individual or organisation has misled government policy.
- Establish an independent Australian science body replacing the UN IPCC to report on climate science. It will be the beyond politicisation and be the basis of Australian policy on insurance and response to weather events.
- Review the Bureau of Meteorology to ensure independence and accountability for weather and climate records including public justification of persistent upward adjustments to historical climate records.
- Ensure that all policy decisions requiring a scientific component are based on the scientific method and empirical evidence. All decisions will be based on an economic, social and environmental assessment with environmental issues not automatically put ahead of humanity or economic realities.
- Remove from the education system the teaching of a biased and one-sided view of climate science. Teaching of climate science will begin in secondary school and will be based on the scientific method of scepticism until proven.
- An immediate stop to all wind turbine installations until a full and independent investigation into Wind Turbine Syndrome is completed.
- Stop immediately all wind turbine installations until significantly important natural beauty areas are identified and off-limits to industrial wind farms.