Scientific Untruths - In A Nutshell
Did you know that reports by the UN's climate body, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, IPCC are the basis of the Rudd-Gillard and Greens climate policies?
A summary of UN IPCC and Australian corruption of climate science is available here.
- 4,000 scientists did not claim human production of CO2 caused global warming. Only 5 IPCC reviewers endorsed its core claim - and there's doubt they were even scientists;
- For its 1995 report, UN IPCC scientists advised five times there was no evidence of humans causing warming. Yet IPCC politicians' reported to national governments and media: "The balance of evidence suggests a discernible human influence on global climate";
- UN IPCC data on the air's carbon dioxide (CO2) levels show carbon dioxide is a consequence of temperature, not a cause. This is true for every period in Earth's history and over every duration;
- The 2007 report's sole chapter claiming warming and attributing it to humans contains no specific scientifically measured real-world evidence (AR4, chapter 9) for its claim. It relies on computer models programmed to predict warming. Yet cooling has occurred;
- The UN IPCC chairman repeatedly publicly claims the IPCC uses 100% scientifically peer-reviewed literature. Yet its 2007 report cites and relies on 5,587 references not peer-reviewed - including hikers' stories, newspaper articles and political activists' campaign material;
- UN IPCC figures reveal scientific peer-review is corrupted, often bypassed and even prevented. In the real world these reports would be rejected. In business, the writers would be prosecuted;
- UN IPCC guidelines force scientists to change their report to be consistent with the political Summary for Policy Makers released months earlier;
- The UN IPCC does no scientific research and is not accountable to any national governments.
It's time to take action:
After discovering reality for themselves many people shrug and say they knew all along that blaming global warming on humans is a con.
Remember Edmund Burke's words: "The triumph of evil requires only for good men to do nothing". Good people need to do three things:
- Demand their federal MP vote against any action on Nature's essential trace gas, CO2.
- Donate to the non-profit Galileo Movement so real scientists can be heard in the media to pressure politicians. We need this to counter climate propaganda being spread by millions of dollars of taxpayer funded false advertising and billions of taxpayer dollars promoting pseudo-environmental programs and Climate Commission contrivances.
- Speak up and speak out. Tell your friends about the scientific untruths and the scientific facts, and about The Galileo Movement
- Print and distribute the flyer